About our business
René Pinard (Jr.) and René Pinard (Sr.) developed a successful manufacturing process in 1995 and has been marketing the program as an un-incorporated entity on a part-time basis. Consumer reaction was so positive that they recognized the opportunity to make a full-time commitment. Mr. Raymond G. Paquette was a successful business entrepreneur in the wholesale gas distribution and welding products sector. He recently sold his equity to a multi-national entity and was seeking a new business venture opportunity.
The parties connected and incorporated Mr. Refill International Inc. under the Canada Business Corporation Act on June 19, 1996 and commenced business on November 1, 1996. Mr. Refill International Inc. is the only Ottawa based windshield washer manufacturer. The company installs various sizes of bulk containers on the customer’s premises based on the number of vehicles in service. It also provides a refill service of product as required="required" by the customer, thus eliminating the need of purchasing huge amount of filled 4 litre jugs and the storing of numerous cases, which bring about a tremendous saving of funds and warehouse space. Saving on labour cost is also achieved by eliminating the manhandling of the inventory at reception and distribution to vehicle operators as the drivers fill their own jugs from the bulk system.
Environmental protection and preservation is Mr. Refill International Inc’s objective. It is achieved by reusing the 4 litre plastic jugs instead of having them littering the streets and parking lots, or carted away to landfill site or recycling plants of plastic products. We estimate that the useful life of a 4 litre plastic jug is 6 or more refills before is has to be disposed of thus drastically reducing the empty jugs in circulation.
We care about our environment and are doing our part to preserve it in our own way for future generations.
Winter Windshield Washer
- Mixed with hight quality products;
- Cleans windshield without freezing;
- Leaves no residue;
- Do not damage car finish;
- Protects up to -40°C
Summer Windshield Washer (Bug-Wash)
- No Chlorinated and Petroleum Solvents
- Phosphate Free
- Rinse Clean
Detergent for manual washing - Car soap
Pressure washer soap - Biodegradable
- It is specially designed to be applied under pressure with a pressure washer. Can be used on all surfaces. It is important to dilute the product in accordance with the instruction manual before use
Detergent for manual washing
Car-wash soap (manual wash)
- Concentrated cleaner that gives a rich and sparkling shine to your car due to the wax within the actual soap. Quickly removes embedded dirt and insects;
- Use on painted metal surfaces, plastic, vinyl or fiberglass;
- Ideal for washing automobiles, motorcycles, recreational vehicles and boats.
Freezer Floor Soap
Commercial Antibacterial Disinfectant Cleaner
- Do not dilute.
- Use to detect any air leaks. Ideal to find air leaks in tires.
- Formulated for industrial, commercial and residential maintenance. Thanks to its high power, it eliminates dirt while attacking fat.
- Recommended for cleaning concrete.
Turbo Power® Diesel Heavy Duty Coolant
Antifreeze / Coolant for diesel
- Fully formulated; DOES NOT require initial charge of SCA;
- Prevents pitting of wet sleeve liners caused by cavitations;
- Aluminum compatible;
- Protects coolant system metals such as brass, copper, solder, steel, cast iron and aluminum;
- Low silicate and phosphate free;
- Recommended for use in multi-vehicle fleets including automotive, light duty and heavy duty diesel applications such as on-road truck, off-road and farm applications.
Turbo Power® Diesel Heavy Duty Extended Life
Extended Life 50/50 Pre-Diluted Heavy Duty Diesel ELC Antifreeze / Coolant
- Extended service life - up to 6 years, 12,000 hours or 960,000 km
- No initial SCA requirement at initial fill;
- Low silicate, phosphate and amine free;
- Aluminum compatible;
- Available as a 50/50 premix;
Turbo Power® Global Extended Life
Turbo Power Global Extended Life 50/50 Premix Antifreeze / Coolant
- Fastest growing segment of engine coolant aftermarket;
- Recommended for use in ALL MAKES AND MODESL of foreign and domestic passenger vehicles and light duty trucks;
- Add as top-up to any colour antifreeze;
- Protects all coolant system metals, including aluminum;
- Garantees up to 5 years or 250,000 km protection whichever comes first when added as initial fill or when added to a coolant system after a complete drain, flush and fill;
- Extended coolant system performance;
- Premixed - DO NOT ADD WATER.
Because at Mr. Refill each client is unique, we understand the importance to personalize the installation of our systems according to the appropriate needs.
It is for this reason that we provide, if necessary, several models of tanks that can hold from 205L to 1000L.
Mr. Refill will evaluate the need of each client to the appropriate type of system depending on the volume of product used per year.
We will install your tank and fill it as quickly as possible.
Please contact one of our representatives for a free estimate.
23" x 23" x 35"
15" x 30" x 30"
2 x 200 Litres
30" x 30" x 30"
40" x 48" x 48"
Our systems do not require electricity nor any pumps. You can release your storage space. Allow easy inventory control
MSDS service request form
This form is the currency on which you must adhere to access Mr. Refill products. An update is made by the Government of Canada and it is your responsibility to keep up to date.
2535, Blackwell Court
Unit 106, Ottawa, ON
40 chemin Adrien-Robert
Unit 7, Gatineau, QC
1 (877) 909-7934
Ottawa - Hawkesbury
Cornwall - Kingston - Trenton
Smiths Falls - Deep River
Gatineau - Maniwaki
With offices in Ottawa and Gatineau.